Benefits of Joining
Joining Racestrong Triathlon Club has a fantastic set of benefits including joining a fantastic group of athletes in their pursuit of improving fitness, challenging ourselves and above all else having fun doing it
In addition to joining in with this mad bunch you get;
- Access to coached group sessions
- One to one advice from our club coaches
- A fantastic selection of club kit and social wear to choose from
- Club socials and the chance to meet other local athletes to train with.
- Affiliation with British Triathlon
The club has a strong foundation in delivering high quality coached group training with regular club sessions in all 3 disciplines of triathlon – swim, bike & run.
As well as the coached group sessions the club undertakes social runs and rides throughout the year encouraging members to use the Facebook community to find training partners – as and when they want company.
The club has an active social scene including group runs & rides, events & nights out.
During 2017 our social events included
- Club Races at all distances up to 70.3.
- Various Socials throughout the year
- Christmas Social
Our rather dashing club kit is available for purchase including;
- Triathlons Suits & Tops
- Cycling Kit, Bibs, Tops etc
- Social Kit including Technical T-shirts and Hoodies
Kit is available at any time through an online store with some items available to dispatch immediately, if not typically dispatched within 30 days.
Club members receive discounted membership to British Triathlon and its benefits including;
- Advice and support from British Triathlon and Regional Managers
- Priority booking on event organisers and coaching courses
- Athletes can race and represent their club at the British Triathlon National Club Relay Championships
Full membership of the club including unlimited access to all of our club training sessions and online community.
Our fully inclusive membership costs just £25 a month or if you want to pay for a year up front – you can save yourself an extra £30.
*Annual Membership £270
Our Associate membership is for those who can’t make it to training very often but want to race with us, socialise and train when they can.
This enables you to attend training as and when you are available paying for sessions when you attend. You will also still be welcome to attend socials, club races and generally participate with the group.
Fees are £35 per year.
New members are required to join the club as full members for a minimum period of 3 months.
The reason for this is to ensure that new member you get the most out the club, get to know other members. At the end of the 3 month induction period you can choose to stay drop down to an associate member if you so wish.
Where do I sign?
New members are accepted to the club several times a year to ensure the club keeps its atmosphere and new members are appropriately welcomed with the club dedicating extra coaching resource around these times.
- Our next intake period involve a free two week trial Dec 3rd through 16th.
- At the end of the two weeks assuming we feel it is the right fit for both you and the club it is your decision to join.
To register your interest to join please complete the form below.