Benefits of Joining
Joining Racestrong Triathlon Club has a fantastic set of benefits including joining a fantastic group of athletes in their pursuit of improving fitness, challenging ourselves and above all else having fun doing it
In addition to joining in with this mad bunch you get;
- Access to coached group sessions
- One to one advice from our club coaches
- A fantastic selection of club kit and social wear to choose from
- Club socials and the chance to meet other local athletes to train with.
- Affiliation with British Triathlon
The club has a strong foundation in delivering high quality coached group training with regular club sessions in all 3 disciplines of triathlon – swim, bike & run.
As well as the coached group sessions the club undertakes social runs and rides throughout the year encouraging members to use the Facebook community to find training partners – as and when they want company.
The club has an active social scene including group runs, rides and events.
During 2016 our social events included
- Club Races including Dorney Supersprints, Guildford Triathlon and More.
- Monthly Club Aquathlon and Social on a Friday night at Papercourt SC.
- Summer Social
- Christmas Run and Social
Our rather dashing club kit is available for purchase including;
- Triathlons Suits & Tops
- Cycling Kit, Bibs, Tops etc
- Social Kit including Technical T-shirts and Hoodies
Some items are held in stock and others are special orders placed once per quarter.
Club members receive discounted membership to British Triathlon and its benefits including;
- Advice and support from British Triathlon and Regional Managers
- Priority booking on event organisers and coaching courses
- Athletes can race and represent their club at the British Triathlon National Club Relay Championships
Full membership of the club including unlimited access to all of our club training sessions and online community.
Our fully inclusive membership costs just £25 a month or if you want to pay for a year up front – you can save yourself an extra £30.
*Annual Membership £270
Want to be part of the team, get access to our online community but not regularly commit to training. This is the membership for you. All the regular benefits of being part of the club and you can simply pay for training sessions as and when you can make it.
Cost is £70 for your first year & £35 on renewal.
Members fees for attending individual training sessions costs between £4-6 per session. If you think your going to be attending on average one session per week check out our full membership.
WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY?
14 DAY TRIAL MEMBERSHIP
If you want more information about the club just get in touch via the contact us page and we’ll get back to you.
You can also try our 14 day trial membership. This gives you the opportunity to meet some of the existing members and see if you enjoy training with us.
Please ensure you let us know your coming first so were expecting you. You can book your trial through the Contact Us page.