Benefits of Joining
Joining Racestrong Triathlon Club has a fantastic set of benefits including joining a fantastic group of athletes in their pursuit of improving fitness, challenging ourselves and above all else having fun doing it
In addition to joining in with this mad bunch you get;
- Access to coached group sessions
- One to one advice from our club coaches
- A fantastic selection of club kit and social wear to choose from
- Club socials and the chance to meet other local athletes to train with.
- Affiliation with British Triathlon
The club has a strong foundation in delivering high quality coached group training with regular club sessions in all 3 disciplines of triathlon – swim, bike & run.
As well as the coached group sessions there are member organised social runs and rides throughout the year.
The club has an active social scene including group runs & rides, events & nights out including:
- Club Races
- Various Socials throughout the year
- Christmas Social
Our rather dashing club kit is available for purchase including;
- Triathlons Suits & Tops
- Cycling Kit, Bibs, Tops etc
- Social Kit including Technical T-shirts and Hoodies
Kit is available at any time through an online store with some items available to dispatch immediately, if not typically dispatched within 30 days.
Club members receive discounted membership to British Triathlon and its benefits including;
- Advice and support from British Triathlon and Regional Managers
- Priority booking on event organisers and coaching courses
- Athletes can race and represent their club at the British Triathlon National Club Relay Championships
Full membership of the club including unlimited access to all of our club training sessions and online community.
Our fully inclusive membership costs just £25 a month or if you want to pay for a year up front – you can save yourself an extra £30.
*Annual Membership £270
Our Associate membership is for those who can’t make it to training very often but want to race with us, socialise and train when they can.
This enables you to attend training as and when you are available paying for sessions when you attend. You will also still be welcome to attend socials, club races and generally participate with the group.
Fees are £35 per year.
Contact us for further details.