Looking for a personal coaching service?
If you’ve seen our blog articles you might be starting to get an idea what our coaches can offer you as an individual in terms of expertise and experience.
These days coaches aren’t just for elite athletes and will in fact bring more benefit to your training in the early years where the learning curve is much steeper.
Having a training plan and working with your own coach allows you to get the advice and accountability.
Here are some reasons why our athletes work with us:
- I want to get as much as possible out of my valuable training time – I don’t want to waste time.
- I want to work with a coach that will make me work on my weaknesses – accountability.
- I want to complete my first long distance event but I’m not sure how to train for it – experience.
- I want to have a coach that will understand that I have a family, a career and other commitments – life experience.
- I want to complete my first triathlon and want help learning how to prepare for the event.
- I want to be competitive as an athlete
Racestrong coaches places an emphasis on planning around your lifestyle, commitments, current levels of fitness and ambitions so you know the plan is targeted at the right level for you.
How much does it cost?
We offer a number of different coaching packages to suit your aspirations and budget. These are described below.
Race Team: £75 per month
- Membership to Racestrong Triathlon Club including access to club sessions, discounts etc.
- Access to Racestrong Race Team Kit
- Working with your own coach – a member of Racestrong coaching team
- Personalised training program delivered every 4 weeks
- Basic Training Peaks account
- Specific training sessions tailored to your personal ability, goals and available time
- Measured Performance – regular fitness testing & reviews.
- Regular contact with your coach – we don’t place limitations on this.
- Personalised Strength & Conditioning Training Plan
- Access to 1-2-1 training sessions @ preferential rates.
- Personalised Nutrition Plan
What to do next
If you would like to discuss your options with one of our coaches get in touch and contact us.
Not quite ready for 1 to 1 coaching but need more guidance
Ask us about our standard training plans you can access as part of the club.
Please contact us for more information